Nkozi Hospital as the headquarters of the Health Sub District, offers the following services exceptional to all Lower Level Health Units.
- Implementing Government/Ministry of Health Policies namely the HSSIP, HCT etc.
- Planning, budgeting and monitoring of work plans for the lower level health units and the entire Health Sub District especially on the use of the Primary Health Care funds and delivery of the Uganda National Minimum Health Care Package.
- Carrying out regular support supervision to the lower level health units.
- Avails additional services like:
- Surgical services - has an operating theatre.
- Ultra- sound scan services
- X-Ray services
- Supervision of medical students
- Renal and Liver function tests.
- CD4 count
Nkozi Hospital operates 24 hours and offers preventative, curative and promotive health services both on site and in outreaches.