WELCOME TO NKOZI HOSPITAL
Nkozi Hospital is a Private Not for Profit (PNFP) Hospital owned by Kampala Archdiocese. It was founded by the White Sisters of Our Lady of Africa from the Netherlands in 1942. The management was transferred to the local congregation of the Sisters of Immaculate Heart of Mary Reparatrix- Ggogonya, Kisubi, who currently run it under the guidance of the Board of Governors
The Hospital enjoys good collaboration with the Government of Uganda and the Hospital serves as the referral health facility for Mawokota South Health Sub-District. It is accredited by Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau (UCMB).
on 75410 reviews.